Happy New Year Lightweights!!!

Roz !!!!
on 1/1/17 11:21 am - Butler, PA

HELLO 2017!!!!!  

I"m hoping a lot of our "old" posters and new ones stop in and catch up!!   It's been pretty lonely for me  on the LW board and I've been guilty of not posting every day.  I need you all!!!    It's really hard to keep posting every day when you don't feel you are getting any feed back out of it.  I promise to do better!!!   Please commit with me!!!!

I'm soooo excited for the new year!!   2016 was good to us! No major health problems,  DH retired and is loving it which was a HUGE concern for me, and I got a good raise at work and a new girl to work with who is smart and sweet. 

I'm about 2 pounds over my 3 point range but not concerned.  I've been enjoying way to many "goodies" but that's all done with as of midnight last night. 

I've been laxed on my Vitamins and Supplements but even though my recent labs were good I promised myself and DH to start taking them religiously.  I know if I don't I might not be as lucky the next time I get labs.

Praying everyone has an Awesome 2017.....to new beginnings!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

best4me
on 1/1/17 3:30 pm
VSG on 08/19/16
lykapal
on 1/2/17 9:22 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Happy New Year Roz!

Just before Christmas our fifth grandson was born. He's beautiful and perfect in every way! (Of course :D ) I got home just in time to greet my sister and her family, they just left this morning. I'll miss them tremendously, but it's nice to have my home back in order. My sister and I love to cook together, and when we do it's always amazingly delicious. (AKA carby and fatty) I'm glad she's gone from my kitchen! HAH!  I woke up Christmas morning to a nearly 2 pound weight gain. I didn't like it, but I have no regrets. I have thoroughly enjoyed this entire month and couldn't be happier. I know that life will happen and I'll have to make adjustments along the way. I would never be happy if I had to live without times like this last month. I'm a firm believer in moderation, not deprivation. 

I appreciate everyone here and I wish you all a happy and healthy new year. 

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Roz !!!!
on 1/2/17 11:24 am - Butler, PA

Congrats on the new grandson!!  

I agree 100 percent!  Holidays, Parties, and  Family get togethers are things I love especially around the holidays and usually that includes eating.  I think guilt and regrets can lead to destruction and more overeating. 

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...