Menus and Miles Sunday April 9th

Roz !!!!
on 4/9/17 5:20 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!!!! It's going to be Beautiful in PA today!!! I got most of my Easter Shopping done yesterday. I bought all of the baskets taken care but I still have some candy to buy for the 200+ eggs I have to fill. Thank Goodness I don't cook for this Holiday....I can just show up with the eggs....YEAH!!! Bonus for me is my Sister makes my favorite meat....Ham!!!

8+ years

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs and Ham

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Lunch: NOT SURE

Snack: Greek Yogurt with cherries

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Dinner: NOTHING PLANNED

Snack: Nature Valley Roasted Nut Crunch Bar

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

JB1114
on 4/9/17 4:56 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Looks like it's just us today Roz. My weekend has been really awful. My heart is broken. We had to put our precious Sophie down yesterday. She turned 17 1/2 yesterday. My husband let the dogs out yesterday morning and when she came in she yelped. She had some trouble walking but we thought maybe she had hurt her leg and she would be okay. All day I kept hoping she would get better but we took her to the emergency vet. In the last month she has started going potty in the house and she never did that before.

The vet thought she had a disc problem because when he moved her head she yelped. She could be diabetic or have kidney disease but without blood work and X-rays he wouldn't know. Considering her age, we decided it was time for her to go. I think she was ready. She made no effort to get up on the table or didn't move when we held her. It was so hard to let her go but I didn't want her to suffer.

I'm still struggling with what I think is a soy allergy. I need to see an allergist.

Aren't I a Debbie Downer today!! I'll be better tomorrow.

Today:

45 calorie toast w/PB; Applegate chicken sausage (9 g) - yuk. Heard they were good but I don't like them.

Click shake (23 g)

Hamburger (no bun); Pepper Jack cheese

Not much to eat today. I really need to up my protein.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Roz !!!!
on 4/11/17 10:01 am - Butler, PA

I'm so sorry about Sophie!!! 17.5 is a long time to love a pet and then loose her. Do you think you will get another puppy?

DH has terrible allergies so we can't have cats (my favorite) or dogs in the house. My DD's are suppose to be hypo-allergenic but he still gets stuffy when we go to there house. Her boys have terrible asthma and DH insists it's the dogs but she won't have anything to do with it. I'm a bad dog sitter!!!!! They went away for the weekend and I forgot to go to her house on Saturday to feed them and put them out. I finally remembered Sunday morning so we hurried and got ready so we could stop on the way to church. I was soooo afraid they would be dead. She never told me the one runs away and they put a leash on her to take her out and I thought I was going to be late for church trying to catch the little stinker. She's fast for this old lady.....LOL!

I can't eat soy. It always makes my stomach ache. You are right about not eating much and upping your protein......

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 415 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...