Serious Weight Loss

Groups » Serious Weight Loss » Discussion » Support groups in O...

Support groups in Ottawa?

HopefullMelly
on 4/26/12 1:17 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/25/12
I am new to this journey and am in the process of getting my RNY surgery.  I am going for the pre-surgery course in a few days as well as meeting my surgeon so I am close and really excited.  I am trying to find a local (Ottawa) support group I can attend to help me support wise and talk to people going through the same things.  If you could let me know if you know of any that would be great :)
joa62
on 10/22/12 4:07 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 10/17/12
Hi did you find any group in ottawa for support? cause i am looking for one too and hard to find peoples in ottawa . i wish to meet people and talking about my experience . i just got my surgery last week. ty
s.brunet
on 10/24/12 6:55 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hello there.  I'm just posting this here since it seems that there might be some interest in a support group (small maybe) for those who have undergone Gastric Bypass surgery.  I have had my own done, coming up on three years on the 5th of November.  I have had the pleasure of e-mentoring some other lovely people throughout the process and continue to do so.  But if there seems to be an interest in a monthly meeting, I am in a position to possibly host one.  If anyone here is interested, please let me know.  Or repost this to other friends in the area to see if they would be interested. 
Many Thanks,
Sylvie