Lose Weight Find Life

Groups » Lose Weight Find Lif... » Discussion » HI LEADERS AND MEMB...

HI LEADERS AND MEMBERS!

AKFlurry
on 1/6/08 4:02 am - Fairbanks, AK
ha ha Cathy!  I am an overachiever!!! I already created the Welcome page, About Us page and a blog and a post!!! hee hee......My co-leader's name is Alice Hardesty.  Her email is [email protected].  I'll email her too. Thanks Cathy!  If you can check out our site, I'd love to get your feedback. :) Sherry
Cathy W.
on 1/6/08 4:06 am
Hi Sherry, You GO Girl!   I'm the same way!  When I first learned about OH Groups, I wrote my text too.   Yes, there will be training.  Although, my guess is that you'll be all over it before the training even occurs!  By the time the training date comes, you'll be able to teach it yourself.  Nice to know I have company in my excitement and enthusiasm! I just sent an invitation to Alice by e-mail.  Let her know what it is so she doesn't think I'm junk mail spamming her!!  LOL! Thanks, Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Traci K.
on 1/6/08 7:56 am - Sullivan, MO
Hi Cathy and everyone I think the Groups concept is awesome!  I can't wait to gain full leader access and eventually be able to start my own group.  I just finished my leader training yesterday (great sessions Cathy!).  :)  I look forward to chatting with everyone. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traci  <*)))><  | Sullivan, MO
Join My WLS4Health OH Group
Lap RNY  7/27/04
My blog:  http://wls4health.com

Cathy W.
on 1/6/08 8:11 am
Hi Traci, A BIG welcome to you!   Thanks for your comment about training yesterday.  I'm glad that you enjoyed them.  It was great to have you as part of the training sessions.  Welcome to my OH Group and the OH Leader Team. As we discussed in the training yesterday, if everything goes as we expect it to during the OH Group beta testing, it will be released to leaders within the next couple or few weeks.  Now that you're trained, you'll be among the first to have your own OH Group!  Again.....welcome! Cathy

Cathy

Nina C.
on 1/22/08 12:23 pm - Brampton, Canada
Hi Cathy, I think there are some other group leaders right here in Ontario that have expressed some interest in completing the OH leader training. I just wanted to thank you for making a difference! Nina

Done! Your Ticker:

Please visit our new online support group.  We appreciate everyone's participation!  
http://www.obesityhelp.com:80/group/abcd123_123/tab,0/page,1/

Cathy W.
on 1/22/08 12:43 pm
Hi Nina, Right back at you - Thank YOU for making a difference for me, the Leader Program, and all the people you help by being an OH Leader. That would be awesome to have more leaders.  Thanks for putting the word out and being a wonderful roll model to other support group leaders.  Let them know the process.  The more the merrier!! Thanks again, Cathy

Cathy

monymony
on 2/10/11 10:38 pm
Hi Cathy, I hope to participate more in your group. It is nice to have this group to help and be helped. Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!