Lose Weight Find Life

Groups » Lose Weight Find Lif... » Discussion » HI LEADERS AND MEMB...

HI LEADERS AND MEMBERS!

Cathy W.
on 1/6/08 4:07 am, edited 1/15/08 12:08 am
Thanks for joining my OH Group.  I'm glad you're members/leaders! Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Steve J.
on 1/5/08 1:05 am, edited 1/5/08 1:05 am - Inland Empire, CA
RNY on 12/01/06 with
Good Morning Cathy!!! I'm so excited to see your OH Group here and to be among the first to put up a Group page here!  Thanks so much for thinking of me for beta testing. So I worked on my Group and I'd love to get any feedback that anyone would like to post. Here is the link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/sjacobsen53_group/tab,0/pag e,1/ Hope everyone else likes this new OH enhancement as much as I do!  Jump For Joy  Spaz Woohoo  Wakka Wakka Jump For Joy And a great, BIGThank You to you and the MIS staff for bringing this to us Cathy!!!

Cathy W.
on 1/5/08 12:31 pm
Hi Steve, I'm glad that you're having fun with your new OH Group home.  I just love your smilies.  Make me smile!   Thanks for being a member of my OH Group and your post.  I look forward to OH Groups connecting leaders together and members too. Thanks again for being part of this special addition to OH.  As it grows and reaches leaders and then to members, you'll know you and the other beta testing leaders had a big part in making it possible. Thanks!  Cathy

Cathy

AKFlurry
on 1/6/08 1:54 am - Fairbanks, AK
Your group page is lovely Steve!  Congrats!!! Your members will love it. :) Sherry Fairbanks, AK
tonjasm
on 1/5/08 1:23 am - Edmond, OK
Hi Cathy! Thank you for allowing me to participate in the fun.  I'm really enjoying this.  Now if I can convince my friends to actually post.  I'm hoping that they haven't lost the link. I love this!  I bet I'll be checking my site every 5 minutes. This is fun! Tonja
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

Cathy W.
on 1/5/08 12:34 pm
Hi Tonja, You are so funny.  I hit F5 so many times that I think it'll be the first key I wear out on my laptop.  I completely agree with you as I check my site very often too.  I'm glad to know there's someone else that does it too. I'm thrilled you're part of this testing.  I'm glad that you're having so much fun.  It is new to everyone so it is different than anything else out there and available to members.  Once they know though, you'll have a rocking/rolling group! Thanks for being a member in my OH Group and being among the first members to post on my message board.   Let me know of any feedback you have.  What you and the other leaders think is important! Cathy

Cathy

Jill G.
on 1/5/08 7:28 pm - Central City, NE
Good morning Cathy. I'm having a blast with my siye. Check out my New Logo. An apple with a worm & a stethescope..I loved it...It's sooo me..Ha !  Thanks Again for including me. 
You're The Best!

Cathy W.
on 1/5/08 11:10 pm
Hi Jill, I saw your logo last night and it is great!  I'm so glad you're having a great time with your OH Group.  I appreciate the time and commitment you're giving to this very special project.  As OH Groups grows and expands to the leaders and other members, you'll know that you had a part in making it happen. Thanks! Cathy

Cathy

AKFlurry
on 1/6/08 2:56 am - Fairbanks, AK
Good morning Cathy!  Thank you for allowing me the priviledge of joining your group.  Will the site be activated in the next two weeks?  I'd like to invite my co-leader to review the information and make suggestions on how we can improve for our target audience. :) Sherry
Cathy W.
on 1/6/08 3:50 am
Hi Sherry, I'm glad you joined my group.  I wanted you to be able to review all the features of the OH Groups so you can have a head start on getting ready for yours. If all goes as we hope and believe that it will, our goal is to release it to leaders within the next couple of weeks.  However, if we detect any bugs or issues that are problematic, they'll have to be fixed before the release to leaders.  I don't believe that will be the case.  We have a fabulous IT Department.   If you'd like me to invite your co-leader to join my group, either give me her e-mail address or give her the link to my OH Group and ask her to "Join" at the left nav bag.   For you to have a headstart for your group, you could write some text for your Welcome page, About Us page, a blog for you/your co-leader (if you want her on your blog), and compile a list of members you'd like to invite.  When the release is done, you can paste in the text and you'd be ahead in setting yours up. Please give me any feedback you have in checking out my group as far as features or anything I've done. Thanks for being one of my very first members! Cathy

Cathy