Lose Weight Find Life

Groups » Lose Weight Find Lif... » Discussion » Coaching Workshop T...

Coaching Workshop Training Manuals

Cathy W.
on 7/21/08 11:12 pm
As most of you know, I am starting a basic bariatric coaching workshop for active OH SGLs.  How exciting!  To be able to share with leaders some skills and techniques to be an even better SGL to their members and OH members.  Sounds great, right???  Yes!

The next step was to write the training materials.  I've worked on it for quite awhile.  Reading, putting things together, researching, etc., to make it comprehensive, simple, and well, perfect.  (Yes, I suffer with perfectionism, especially when it comes to my job at OH!).

The workshop starts in August and I'm so excited. I'm even more excited because I will have completed the manuals probably at the end of this week. 
I'm sharing this with you because I'm happy and excited.  Also, if you had asked me a few months ago if I could write a coach training curicculum, I would have laughed.  Me?  NO!  Well, now......the answer is YES! 

I think being morbidly obese for so many years, I've settled and thought I couldn't do much.  After all, how many times had I tried to lose weight and failed? 

This experience has taught me not to limit myself.  Just because I haven't done something before doesn't mean I can't.  All it means is that I haven't had the opportunity to do it.  Actually, we can rise and meet whatever opportunities or challenges come our way.  I always sign my posts and blog "Believe In Yourself" because it means a lot to me.  After this experience, I mean it even more for myself and all of us.....Believe In Ourselves!!

Believe In Yourself,
Cathy, CLC
Certified Life Coach, Weight Loss Surgery Coach

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!