Lose Weight Find Life

2 week followup

tiggergirl
on 3/4/09 7:45 am
Well, I had my two week follow up and I have lost 29 pounds.  Woo Hoo. Just a bizillion more to go...LOL.  Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers.  I appreciate it.  I am having some problems getting in my meal replacements.  They make me want to vomit.  Any suggestions?

This is the beginning of a brand new life.
HW:298 SW:280 CW:198
Tiggergirl
happylapbander
on 3/5/09 2:23 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Wow - 28 pounds - spectacular

I like my Unjury protein powder.  Since you are at two weeks out, I would suggest you might like to put it in 8 oz of skimmed milk.  The flavor I like is chocolate (the one essential food so far as I'm concerned LOL)  I also add a little DeVinci surgar free syrup for a bit more flavor - choc of course.    When you progress to pureed foods, you might like adding a scoop to Jello brand 60-calorie pudding.  I use the single serving size because I hate weighing or measuring.  Have to be careful to read the packing because their regular puddings look the same, but have surgar and more calories 

Keep up your healthy changes  You're doing great

tiggergirl
on 3/5/09 7:57 am

Thanks

Tiggergirl
Cathy W.
on 3/6/09 12:47 am
29 pounds in two weeks??  That's a huge WOO HOO.  Congratulations on your success.  

When does your surgeon progress your dietary intake?  Are the meal replacements getting any easier for you?  I use Fit365 chocolate with a bit of caramel sugar free DaVinci syrup.  It is great.  I'm a very picky protein drink person but I like it a lot.

Take care and please keep updating us on your progress.

Way to go, Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

blessmysunnysoul
on 3/6/09 2:46 am - rio dell, CA
WOW what a fantastic weightloss are you just shocked or what?? could u imagine before losing 29lbs in 2 weeks?? What a blessing!!!

All that spirits desire, spirits attain. 

tiggergirl
on 3/6/09 10:23 pm
I never would have imagined losing that much in two weeks.  I am amazed. I feel very blessed. My dr yelled at me because I havent been getting in my meal replacements. I am going to look for some sf syrup this weekend and see if that helps.

Tiggergirl