Lose Weight Find Life

Groups » Lose Weight Find Lif... » Discussion » Looking for a roadm...

Looking for a roadmap to get back on track-LOL!

Cathy W.
on 3/10/10 2:17 am
I am still struggling to get back on track after being sick for 2-1/2 weeks.  It is so frustrating.  It is strange how we can be so solidly and then have a hard time find our way back on track after a speed bump (for me, being sick).  I wish I had a roadmap to get back on track easily.

I'm staying with it.  At some point, I know my momentum will kick in and I'll be back on track.  Until then, I'm keeping on keeping on!

How is everyone else doing? 

Thanks for reading and allowing me to share with you.

Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

jwohler
on 3/10/10 4:11 am - Salida, CA
Hi Kathy,
I've been struggling too, but I am 16 months out and still losing which, I need to stop, I really do watch what I eat, and do keep track of it, I use a hand held device that I purchased from coheso.com
it's called calorie smart, but I have the one that you can download to your computer.  I try to get any where from 90 to 120 grams of protein in, and about 90 or more carbs, I don't count calories, but
I have some stress going on in my life and I am sure that's not helping..  Thanks for your posts
Judy

happylapbander
on 3/18/10 10:37 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Take a good look at maps, Cathy.  Notice anything.  Very few of those roads that lead from where you are to where you want to be are a straight line.  They have wiggles in them - but know what, stay on the route and you will reach your destination every time (even if you come across an unexpected detour.)