"On the lighter side"

Welcome!

Krisican2
on 9/1/09 7:29 am
Hi everyone!  I am so excited to finish my leadership training and have my group active!  I know there are often times when I needed support or had questions and my in-person support group wasn't meeting for another week or so.  That's why I wanted to start an on line support group.  OH provides lots of support as well as the people on the boards.  I think each week I will throw a topic out there and see if anyone would like to discuss it or if anyone has questions about it.  However, we can always chat about anything that's on your minds!

Kristy

Kristy K.
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
"On the lighter side"  Everyone and anyone welcome!

Ashley A.
on 9/1/09 8:20 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
Hey Kristy!

This is so great, with my schedule I don't really have time to go to my monthly local support group. I didn't realize last week was the last week of the lapband losers challenge..lol. I had thought I missed the post and kept looking for it and realized that it was over already. Are you planning on joining another challenge?

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

Krisican2
on 9/2/09 9:37 am
This is our last week for the Lap Band Losers Summer Challenge, gotta get this last week in!  I definitely will join another challenge and I am going to start a new one, but the focus will mostly be on exercise....my biggest problem.  I will post the info when I get it all together.  Have you joined any other challenges?

Kristy K.

Ashley A.
on 9/2/09 11:55 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
No I have not..did you post for weigh in's on Saturday because I couldn't find it that's why I thought it was over..lol. I looked for it all weekend..I must have just overlooked it.

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

Krisican2
on 9/2/09 12:00 pm
I posted it late, on Sunday or Monday....sorry!  I started back to school last week and it was a hectic, but fast week.  I am making 2 incomplete classes up so I had to jump through hoops to get my ID & stuff re-activated since one of the classes is on line, what a headache!

Kristy K.