It is up to me

Groups » It is up to me » Discussion » Obesity Help Coachi...

Obesity Help Coaching Classes we have taken!

Ira Sansolo
on 8/27/08 2:17 am - Winter Haven, FL
Great News, Melissa and I have just completed the Obesity Help Support Group Coach training program. This was a entry level program on how to use different types of skills to work with our group members on a one-on-one basis to help them with specific goals, “speed bumps” you cannot seem to get over, and just other areas besides weight loss that others who have not gone through the surgery would find hard, if not impossible to understand. This was a 4 week class given by the Director of Support Groups Cathy Wilson from Obesity Help. Melissa and I learned things in this training they we feel will help us not only with our group but with each other, and our family.  If you would be interested in learning more about this it is something we will be doing  ABSOLUTLEY FREE we are not licensed counselors, this is just continuing education from OH that we would like to make available to your our special friends. Remember our next meeting is on September 16, 2008, we are praying for no hurricanes this time. Warm Regards to every one!Ira

Ira H Sansolo
Obesity Help Support Group Coach 
Co-Leader "Its up to you"
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/UpToMe/

" The secret is, there is no secret, you just have to believe."
                       (From Kung Fu Panda)

melcha
Support Group Coach

IraSansolo
Suppot Group Coach