Back On Track Together

Groups » Back On Track Togeth... » Discussion » THERE'S NO CRYING I...

THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!! Wise words about WLS!

DailyMae123
on 3/10/15 10:54 am

Thanks Kathy S for the repost!  Great post.  Love the "No Crying in Baseball"

tdbull
on 3/11/15 12:42 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
WOW - I really needed this today. I follow most of my bariatric plan, except for allowing simple carbs (crackers, chips, bread) back into my diet. And I am a grazer starting around 3pm daily. This is why I have a 17lb weight gain. It is tough, but it's what we have to do to stay healthy and live. I was sidelined by my obesity - a spectator in my own life, and I vowed never to go back there again. Today, I run, bike, ski, skate and actually PLAY!! Just this week I wore out my running shoes - this is a first in 57 years for me. I want to keep wearing out my workout shoes - yes, it's tough, but I must take responsibility. Thanks so much for this post!!! I am going to copy to my blog and read it daily!!

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

Cathy W.
on 3/12/15 9:23 am

Leilani's words live on from the time she posted it all the way to today.  

I printed it out when Leilani posted it.  I have two print-outs front and center on my refrigerator....this post of hers and Eggface's 50 Ways To Avoid Snacking.  The combo of both have made a big difference for me.  

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!