Bariatric Buddy

Groups » Bariatric Buddy » Discussion » 1 YR POST OP.. NEED...

1 YR POST OP.. NEED HELP

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/12 3:10 am
hey all, about to be 1 yr post op and need some friends to talk to about all of this.. the dr.s pretty much write you off and i just have some questions about eating and plateus.  my names preston im 32,

SW - 433
CW - 274
GW - 205
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 3/28/12 2:21 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Preston, I like your name. Nice.

I am 14 months out. So I don't see the surgeon again until next year unless something goes wrong. Post what's going on and we'll talk more and hopefully others will join in to the conversation. Nice to meet you.    Mag   

Kathy B.
on 4/1/12 8:57 am - Virginia, MN
Welcome to the group Preston.  Congrats on losing 159#, that is amazing.  You do not say how tall you are, I see your goal is 205.  Think about this, when have you been able to lose almost 160# in a year?  The weight probably did not appear this quickly.  I thing you are doing amazing.

What questions do you have on eating and plateaus?  I have been the queen of plateaus.  Had several over the last 2 plus years.  There is a chat session each monday here at bariatric buddy page.  Please come attend when you can, we can discuss ideas.  Chat session starts at 6 pm central time.  I will post a reminder in the morning.

I had RNY 09/2009.  Do you go to the support group meetings  when you can?  The support means a lot for myself.  Hang in there and let's see what we can accomplish as a group!!
OH Support Group Leader
Come visit us at the bariatric buddy group http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bariatricbuddy/welcome

Patrece S.
Group Leader

Kathy B.
Co- Leader