Exercise Challenges

Day one complete

mini_me_ now
on 11/14/10 11:18 pm
I did it, its amazing how much you can feel it in the arms.
Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

babzmcgee
on 11/15/10 11:27 am
 OK, that was HARD! I thought I was doing the knee push ups right and when my hubby saw me he started laughing. I was just pushing my chest up and down, not my body. I then moved to the chair push ups and did that on my knees. That was intense!
OH Support Group Leader

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/10 1:48 pm - Germantown, MD
I'm doing the wall push ups but I can tell you, I feel it. Especially in my shoulders. Amazing, really.
Jennifer Warga
on 11/16/10 10:11 pm - Mansfield, OH
My daughter and I are doing this together- she is 12- but has strength problems- we started on Tuesday. OMG I could hardly breath without it hurting. So I decided I must not have done them right- I was lifting with my stomach muscles rather than my arms, so I tried the modified push up on my knees, now i can hardly move my arms!!! But it is fun knowing that you are all out there doing this too. My days will be tues, thur, saturday. Good luck to you all on this your 2nd day!!
Acting on Faith, there is a skinny girl inside me, she got swallowed up when I was in my 20's and wants out now!! Acting on Faith, Jesus is my Savior and no matter what He loves me unconditionally. Acting on Faith, I want this more than I want another helping of food.