Lose it 4 Life Support Group

Groups » Lose it 4 Life Suppo... » Discussion » Hello everybody!......

Hello everybody!...

angelkisses12089
on 4/25/10 10:58 am - ALAMO, TX
my name is Anna & I have been a member on here since 02 (I had a nother profile when OH started but I re-did it & here I am) I have tried getting wls as of 14 yrs ago & finally I was blessed with my rny 02/01/10, everything went great! I have not had any somplications yet which sometimes I wonder if I actually have a rny as I feel so good inside! I do not eat until I cant anymore because I don't want to get sick nor pain since I have gone through enough pain for a lifetime!

I have lost 60lbs & very greatful & excited!

I must admit I feel so naive as I have been a member so very long I never knew there were groups to join... the day I joined here is the day I found out, maybe my brain or eyes were suffering from obesity aswell

I am so happy to be here & meet all you people, I am in South Texas by the way (been here for over 20yrs) anybody from South Texas? I am ooriginally from Miami, Fla (Homstead area)
Anna Garcia-Solis      (join me on Face Book)                      
Vivian Prouty
on 4/26/10 11:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Congratulations on your surgery Anna.   I am in the Fort Worth area.  If there is anything or any questions I can answer for you please feel free to contact me anytime.    Good luck to you as you travel your WLS journey!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"