Lose it 4 Life Support Group

Groups » Lose it 4 Life Suppo... » Discussion » I finally made it!!...

I finally made it!!!

Dwanny
on 10/24/10 6:51 am - Springtown, TX

Hi Vivian,
I finally got here.
I went to see Dr. Green on Friday and I have lost a grand total of 47 lbs!!!!!! since surgery. (8/19)
I enjoyed our talk the other day. Thank you for calling.
There's finally space between me and the steering wheel, so I have to learn how to drive again!
I'm going to look up how to get to Keller from Springtown...maybe I can join you next month.
Thanks again,
Sue

The only good cat is a sleeping cat...>^--^< zzzzzzz

Vivian Prouty
on 10/27/10 7:53 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Congratulation's Sue !!!!  That is awesome news !!!!  You are so welcome about the phone call.   Springtown is quite a way from Keller.   To get to Keller you would go down 1-820 E. and take the Denton Hwy ( 377 exit ) North.    It is about maybe 4 to 5 miles to Keller from there.   If you can come please send me a personal PM through OH or call me and I will give you directions.    It is not hard to find at all.   We would love to have you join us.    November's meeting will be Nov. 14th due to the OH Conference ending on the 7th.    I will be coming home that day and probably wouldn't make it back in time to have the meeting that day.  Just let me know when you decide if you can come.  I enjoyed talking to you the other night too.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Dwanny
on 10/30/10 3:09 pm, edited 10/30/10 3:11 pm - Springtown, TX
Re getting to Keller from S'town...I am terrified of those really high overpasses. Are there any of those between point A & B?
I've had panic attacks due to those.
I avoid them at all costs.
How can I change my signature? Anyone know?
I want to change my balloon ticker for another one.

Phyllis M.
on 11/4/10 2:44 am - Irving, TX
Dwanny - Is Springtown over my mesquite /garland area?

If so - you could drive to Irving and meet me and then we could go together -  Ive been there a couple of times.....  469-417-0154 - here is my number.
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Dwanny
on 11/4/10 6:54 am - Springtown, TX
Thank you for the invitation, Phyllis, but Springtown is northwest of Ft Worth. Around Azle, Lake Worth, Weatherford...

PhoenixMedusa
on 1/22/11 10:16 pm - Rochester, NY
My husband got in the car and said "are you getting shorter" because the seat was pulled up further.  I had to laugh...no honey I am getting smaller. 
 Do not let the judgments of others affect your life, steal your joy or take your dreams away.   Turn to the future with a smile and leave those who cling to the past where they belong...in the past. ~ Laurence "Rauncie" Ryan