Lose it 4 Life Support Group

Groups » Lose it 4 Life Suppo... » Discussion » Has anyone had the ...

Has anyone had the RNY

channing28270
on 11/5/12 8:37 am - Matthews, NC

I had a  RNY Gastric Bypass on July 24, 2012 I have some questions my questions are:

1. I am wondering Who in this group has had a RNY Gastric Bypass Done I have a lot of Questions about Gastric Bypass and would like to talk to someone that has had a Gastric Bypass?
  2. I am wondering if you can also be my email pen pal because I am looking for email pen pals that will accept short letters with questions like for example: Do you have any pets? Do you like music? What type of music do you like?

If you know the answers please email me at the emails below:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Channing

Vivian Prouty
on 11/27/12 1:43 am - Fort Worth, TX

Hi Channing,

I am SO sorry I didn't see your message till now.   I am Vivian the SG leader.   I had gastric bypass over 7 yrs. ago.    I would love to be your pen pal and support your decision to have WLS and answer some questions for you if i could.   I will also email you.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

mittens20
on 9/17/14 12:53 pm - MD

hello my name is michelle i had it about 6 months ago i have lost 75 pounds so far the best choice i ever made i had the lapband