Prep for Success

Welcome

Rick_SoCal
on 11/10/09 1:34 am, edited 11/10/09 1:34 am - Fontana, CA
Greetings all,

Welcome to the Prep-4-Success support group forum. Please feel free to post any topic or questions you may have. Remember, this is a non-judgemental forum and we are all here to help each other to succeed to what ever our goals are.

But dont be suprised or take it personal if some tough love is given out by any of the members. We all just want you to make it to where you want to be...........Healthy and Happy.

Have a great day........Rick
Group Effort: It is the ability to work together which determines success"
OH Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/prep4success/
D. Scott
on 11/10/09 4:32 am
RNY with
Thanks for starting this group. I live in Victorville but havent ventured over to the California boards since my surgery. I had lapband in March of this year, and would really love to have a local support system. I usually frequent the lapband boards. My surgeon is in Burbank so unfortunately I do not attend his support group. I did attend a meeting of Dr. Suh's here in the desert before my surgery but have so far not worked up the nerve to return. I look forward to meeting some locals.

Sleeve Revision from Lap-band November 23, 2012

Starting Weight: 236 Lowest Weight w/ Lap-Band: 160 Current Weight: 190

Goal Weight: 150...40lbs to go

Rick_SoCal
on 11/10/09 1:35 pm - Fontana, CA
Welcome aboard Sarah

There are a lot of good people in the High Desert area. I know they have a meeting before the meeting up there every month and please dont be afraid to return. Dr. Suh was my surgeon and is a great doctor. His staff are top notch and would have no problem you being there I believe.

Join us all on the California Forum. Bunch of great people there and several are Lap Banders and would be great support as well.

Have a great day........Rick
Group Effort: It is the ability to work together which determines success"
OH Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/prep4success/

Rick_SoCal
Group Leader

jenji
Group Administrator