September Sleeves...and friends

Groups » September Sleeves...... » Discussion » just checking in......

just checking in...

Mikki_from_Maine
on 12/16/14 6:47 pm - Augusta, ME
VSG on 09/15/14

we're about 3 months out now... how is everyone doing??  I have to say that I am loving my sleeve! Saw the doctor yesterday and I've lost 53% of my excess weight...what he usually sees at 6 months out...so I am super excited...of course I gave credit to his wonderful program...it really did help me to be successful so far... still only averaging about 50g of protein...of course, I'm still only avg less than 4oz a meal too... so I will keep working on that...any updates?? 

~Mikki

Small Steps lead to surprising changes... ~Mikki Hw 232 sw 208.4 cw138.8. m1-17, m2 -8, m3 -11 m4 - 6, m5 -6, m6 -5 m7 -4, m8 -6 m9 -2 m10 -2 m11 -5 m12 -2 m13 -2 *Goal reached in 10.5 months!*

bellamorte17
on 12/31/14 1:09 am
VSG on 09/10/14

Hi Mikki! You are doing great! Protein was a huge struggle for me too. I buy premier nutrition protein shakes and bars from Sam's Club. 30 g protein in each! So what I normally do is have a shake after my morning coffee for breakfast, and then a bar as a mid-day snack/boost. BAM!! 60 g of protein in! 

I struggle now with the water intake. I know I'm not getting enough so my new goal is going to be a focus on water. And increasing my work outs to tone. I have lost about 50 pounds and just reached under 200 pounds finally last week. I thought it would never happen.  I have had so many "stalls" where my weight doesn't change for 2-3 weeks. It's frustrating.  I get lots of compliments on my look and people noticing I've list weight. Am down to a size 14 jeans which is great. And I am feeling healthier.  So I am looking forward to my continued journey and seeing where I'll be 6 months out, March 10. 

Great to hear from you! I was just wondering how everyone is doing now that we are all 3 months out. 

Happy new years to you all!