West Georgia Support

HI

TeresaR
on 11/10/09 9:03 am - Five Points, AL

Hello group, is there anyone in the LaGrange area looking for an exercise buddy???
TeresaR

TeresaR                
Bonney K.
on 6/12/10 1:48 pm - Carrollton, GA
I live in Carrollton, but there is only 1 support group for Carrollton on OH and I am unsure if they are surgery supportive. I am having RNY surgery the 22nd of this month (June). I am having the surgery at Emory in Atlanta and the support groups that they have are all the way up there. I am looking for a more local support group. Do you have any in mind?
TeresaR
on 6/13/10 12:48 am - Five Points, AL
I know we are trying t get something started here in lagrange months away I am afraid.  not giving up though.  Who is doing your surgery thats where Dr Hart did mine at Johns Creek.  He is wonderful.  Best of luck to you, I also had the RNY.  Call me at 706 594 5131 if you have any questions or concerns it is the best thing that ever happened to me!  I will be 1 year out on  august 12th.  Let me know how it goes.
TeresaR                
Bonney K.
on 6/16/10 12:09 am - Carrollton, GA
Dr. Edward Lin is doing my surgery at Emory at Midtown in Atlanta. I went in yesterday to get registered at the hospital there off of Peachtree street. I hurt my back somehow a few days ago and it hasn't stopped hurting since! Grrr. I can't wait until I lose enough weight to stop that from happening. I know I hurt it because of my weight. I thought I read somewhere on the net where they have a support group in Lagrange. I am excited and nervous at the same time.
TeresaR
on 6/19/10 4:08 am - Five Points, AL
sorry about ur back, the surgery will help immensily I feel so much better and I even fell 2 months out aqnd broke arm in 4 places so that was a real setback a far as exercise! 
TeresaR                
TeresaR
on 6/21/10 4:51 am - Five Points, AL
good luck tomorrow will pray  4 u
TeresaR