The Woman Warrior Support Group

Groups » The Woman Warrior Su... » Discussion » specific food goals...

specific food goals

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 12/31/09 11:00 pm
I don't want to call the New Year's Resolutions since I don't want them to fade away in a week!

current food goals:

decrease coffee

increase produce of any kind

find and make a healthy CRACKER recipe            (I am so sick of paying a mint for store crackers and they are always too sweet if they are some version of "whole grain")

continue to look for a source of Grass Fed meat

find people (a GROUP would be nice) who are knowledgeable about  healthy eating and can answer questions and provide good role models! 

Raw Foods?

Clean Eating?

Whole Foods?

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/4/10 1:07 am

found a bunch of people who also want some kind of "health food" group so I think I'm going to start one.

yesterday I only drank 6 cups of (strong) coffee!  I had a bit of a headache this morning so not going down any further today. going to allow myself 6 or even 7 cups today.  go, me!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

size 8, life is great

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/10 9:51 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Jackie,
I'm a big believer in healthy eating.  I lost all my weight via healthy eating and exercise.
I eat lots of raw fruit and veg, try to get as much organic food as possible and look for natural remedies whenever possible.

I'd love to see the healthy cracker recipe you found....would you mind sharing it with me?

My goal for this month is to follow my original plan 100%....I had fun over the holidays and need to get back on track.

Best wishes with your goals.
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/11/10 10:06 pm
I haven't found a recipe yet, but I'll let you know when I do.  in fact, I started the group I was hoping some else would and I will post it there. if you are interested here is the group, everone is welcome.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Clean_Eating/

size 8, life is great

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/10 11:24 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'll check out the group later today.....I have to get ready for an appointment now.

FYI - I lived in Omaha NE for almost 5 years.....I loved it there!!!
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/12/10 6:46 am
I think I drove through Omaha once on a road trip.

I'm at the other end of the state, almost to Wyoming. in fact if I want a "city", albeit a small one, I drive the 1 1/2 hours to Cheyenne.

usually just keep going and shop in Colorado!

size 8, life is great