Thanks for all the support
Jan 14, 2011
Thank you everyone for all of the support and I know everyone is waiting to here how did everything go will
- I went in to 5 30 they checked me as normal (blood pressure, temp and etc) then have you take a pregnancy test b.c
they want to make sure nothing is wrong.
- I got an IV hooked up to me and a patch went behind my ear to help making me nausea
- then they place the things on my leg for I would not get any blood clots.
- The other doctor came in asked me about my family history because they wanted to know anesthesia
- Then they gave me a little of the LA LA medication, and rolled me off to surgery
- When I got there they had me all ready for surgery and gave me the full dose of the LA LA med and then when I
woke up I was in the recovery room.
Now i was not in ANY PAIN from the surgery I was just had to go to the bathroom contaly. Yet when I had to get up and sit down YES i was in pain, but when i was just sitting there I was fine. I drank alot of apple juice, water, so they let me go home. That was pretty much it.
I am going back to rest some more, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! If you you all any questions please ask away.