Help!

Kimberley T.
on 2/9/05 12:23 am - Canton, NY
Wow! I feel like I'm eating like a horse! How big are our pouches after a year out? How many calories should we intaking? I'm training for a 1/2 marathon in April and one in May, so I'm working out on a regular basis. I'm up to 6 miles. I'm burning between 500 - 600 calories when I do work out. Are any of you eating pasta? How many grams of carbs should we be consuming? I was down to 124 lbs. and now am back up to 126.5! I don't want to be on the gaining side! I know I'm probably building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. Please me! Kimberley 248/236/126.5
Susan A. M.
on 2/9/05 2:50 am - OH
2 years ago today do you think you would have been mad to weigh 126.5? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Life is great, isn't it??!!
Susan A. M.
on 2/9/05 2:55 am - OH
I went to your profile page and was disappointed not to see any pictures. Send some in to the OH people so we can see the old and new you! In your running outfit!
DJJCHARRIS
on 2/10/05 1:36 am - Winchendon, MA
When you are maintaining and training heavily you should expect to be up and down no more than 5 lbs. But WOW you are doing great. I wish you the best of luck on your Marathon. Right now I eat very little pasta - I find it too heavy. My carbs I usually just try to stay away - I don't really count. My pouch can hold a meal of 5 oz. max. However, I do eat 5 times per day (3 meals and 2 snacks). Dawn -119
coffenut
on 2/11/05 12:28 am - Gaithersburg, MD
I wish that I was down to 127lbs .... I can't even remember when I was that weight .... maybe in 3rd grade ... I have about 70-90 lbs to go ... somehow I don't think I am going to get there. As for pasta .... nope. Goes down and then right back up again. On the other hand, I am also trying to stay away from all the bad things -- I figure that I didn't go through all this to fall back into the old eating habits and undue everything that I have fought so hard for. And pasta was always one of my weaknesses. Of course, my body seems to be solving that particular craving for me. Good luck! Sounds to me like you are doing great!!!! Lida Open RNY 331/227/?????
Most Active
Recent Topics
10.5 years out
tyx3mom · 2 replies · 683 views
How is everyone doing?
Nancy · 0 replies · 802 views
Support for 10yr Post-Op
susan1713 · 0 replies · 754 views
Scared of a colonoscopy!
terrylynn · 0 replies · 784 views