Hi everyone!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/08 7:38 am - Eau Claire, WI
Just a quick note to say to everyone and hope everyone is doing well. I just finished summer classes and have 3 weeks now before fall semester starts. Summer has been, too good. I've gained a lot of weight back and it's pretty sad. I eat all the time, and chips, and chips and did I say chips? My really BAD food! Also been going out to eat a lot more than I ever had which I know is not good. And okay I'll admit to the most likely factor... I've partied way too much this summer...lots of light beer, lots of alcohol! Uh oh! Also quit my work out and weight lifting program because I hurt my back. I've never had a back injury before and it was pretty scary. Anyway, I have time now, should be fully recovered and got a weight belt to wear for support now. I see others seem to be struggling with this problem and I will have to join in on the food postings and weigh ins. Maybe I can shame myself back into this if not doing it for the right reason in the first place! Kind of weird though, I gained 20 lbs (I'm not freakin kiddin!) and still wear the same size clothes, just more snug. Wtf is up with that? Although I admit I hated the tight feeling and wear the bigger ones anyway. Funny thing is when I gained about 10 lbs I was actually happier...I looked better...now I'm terrified of failure. Eh. I miss you guys though! Hugs, Renee
Ms T.
on 7/23/08 10:42 am - Northern Chicagoland, IL
Good to hear from you.....please come post more often. Looks like you got the boobies you wanted....that's some cleavage! You look great so dont shame yourself too hard, I think that only makes things worse. Be well, T
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/08 11:43 am - Eau Claire, WI
hey cutie pie!!! I did, and I do love my boobies. It's hard not to shame myself, honestly I think I deserve it. I got so I avoided the scale I so loved, and the weight just kept creeping up. I read from someone on here they still weigh daily and if they go over 2 lbs over their weight they take care of it right then and there. That's my plan once I lose it again. I'm just so terrified of gaining the weight back I guess. I was okay with 10 lbs and I think I just... I don't know!!! Hope you're doing well
*~*Jaci *.
on 7/23/08 11:11 am - Central Valley, CA
Hey love! Just jump right in. Glad you had a great summer, though!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/08 11:40 am - Eau Claire, WI
I read your earlier post Jaci, you aren't feeling anything weird, if you ever want my number to text or call if you need someone to talk to, let me know And yeah, I learned to waterski and wakeboard this summer! It's so much fun!!!!
*~*Jaci *.
on 7/23/08 1:40 pm - Central Valley, CA
Awww, I'm a texting fiend!!!! I wanna wakeboard and ski!!!!! Teach me!
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/08 10:46 pm - Eau Claire, WI
haha!!! Come visit me in WI, hurry though, summer is running out, or there's always next summer
*~*Jaci *.
on 7/24/08 3:15 am - Central Valley, CA
Next Summer!!!!!!!
Alejandro Gonzalez
on 7/27/08 5:56 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Nice to "hear" from you Renee!!! I hope you will find the strength to go back in the track!!!! You seem to be really well... I am happy for you!!! Sounds like you have had a very nice summer...!!! Alex
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 158 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 595 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 635 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 595 views