A quick hello!

Karyn R.
on 10/3/08 8:56 am - wynantskill, NY
HI everyone, just figured I owe a quick hello, I have not kept my promise to post more and I realize I just barely have time for anything these days so my only promise now is that I can't make any more promises, lol. Well, my biggest news is I am married!!! We tied the knot on August 16. I am still blissfully in love and happier than ever. I am student teaching and will graduate in December also, this has been quite a year! Hanna will be 8 on October 17, and that is also my last day of student teaching so as a celebration for both of us we are going to Disney the last week of October. I can't wait! As for me and my health, I have been successful of maintaining my goal weight of 135. I have recently had other problems causing me to go for blood work and my iron is ridiculously low. My DR has been pushing me for two weeks now to get a blood transfusion but I really am trying to avoid it. I have had my blood tested twice and the first time my iron was 8.3 and a week later it was only 9. I am on iron pills and am trying to be better about taking all my vitamins, that is one thing I have not been good about at all lately. Anyhow, being so sick scared me enough to start taking them again and hopefully I will stay on track. Well, thats all for now, I hope you all are doing well and staying happy and healthy!

:love:Karyn 

Karyn Renee

316/132/135...I have reached my goal and passed it!!

Alejandro Gonzalez
on 10/4/08 5:25 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Hey Karyn!!!

You certainly are a happy bride!!! It really makes me happy to know that you are doing awesome!!!

I hope that Disney adventure will be wonderful...

My best wishes for you to take that iron level to the right track very soon.

Keep your life in the right paht girl!!!

Best Regards

Alex
Karyn R.
on 10/7/08 12:21 pm - wynantskill, NY
Thank you Alex, it is always so nice to come back and always be welcomed with kind remarks from you.

Que alegria volver a verte! Como va la vida? Yo estudio espanol en el universidad. Yo aprendo espanol muy despacio!

How did I do?

or 

Karyn

Karyn Renee

Alejandro Gonzalez
on 10/8/08 9:43 am - Zapopan, Mexico
¡Valgame Dios! Nunca esperé tener respuesta en español de ti Karin. ¡Por supuesto que lo haces excelente!.

Mi vida va increíblemente bien. Soy un hombre muy feliz, viviendo la vida unido a mi familia. Tengo un trabajo que me encanta y vivo en una comunidad que me ha recibido maravillosamente.

Gracias por preguntar

Mantente en contacto, que siempre me da gusto saber de ti y de los tuyos.

Saludos Cordiales

Tu amigo

Alex
Carly P.
on 10/5/08 10:37 pm - Fairport, NY
Congratulations Karyn

265/132/140
Surgery/Current/Goal
Below Goal

Surgery: 1/6/06

Karyn R.
on 10/7/08 12:22 pm - wynantskill, NY
Thanks a bunch Carly!  I hope life is treating you well too!

Karyn

Karyn Renee

Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 154 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 590 views