Hello!!!

Alejandro Gonzalez
on 10/17/08 10:15 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Well as much as I am denying that this board is over and dying... after realizing that it has no comment in one week... I am accepting the sad truth... I just want you to know that it certainly was a great honor to live a very important part of my life with all of you. I learned a lot from the topics discussed here. I shared the most intimate stuff with you, and I certainly tried to be as honest and thruthful as I could. I would like to ask your forgiveness if I ever attempted against your values or principles. I honestly tried to be helpful and positive with all the people here. I certainly committed few (or a lot of) mistakes, but I certainly would like to express that my deepest feelings are that living my life here with you was of acceptance, comprehention and why not? love too. I really would like to express my deepest thanks to all the support an love received. There were times in which my sanity depended on the support received here...

I love you all...

I will be available for all of you in my e-mail... and certainly I will continue to come here to verify if somebody is here.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

I wish a wonderful life to all of you... my wish includes, peace, love, harmony, wealhtyness, health, acceptance, etc.

I will allways be your friend

Alex
estefani
on 10/17/08 1:28 pm - Grand Island, NE
I hope that the board is not dead yet Alex.....although I do agree with you that there has been a lacking to posts lately....maybe everyone is doing so well that there is no time to come and see everyone, so to speak. I am grateful as well to everyone that ever offered an encouraging word that helped me in the right direction. I come often to see if anyone has posted and usually no one has, I guess I am not imaginative enough to come up with much to say on my own. But oh well such is life, I hope this finds everyone in good health and spirits!! Take care Alex, next time I am in Mexico I am looking you up, before too long I hope to be living there myself !!
 Steph
Alejandro Gonzalez
on 10/20/08 3:14 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Hi Steph!!!

Well I hope it's not dead yet, it depends on us... if we want it alive we have to participate...

I hope next time you come to Mexico we will be able to meet.

Alex
Teresa W.
on 10/18/08 2:21 am - Green River, WY
 Alex,
I don't think our board is dead yet either!  Just keep checking back as I do.
Thank you for your wonderful blessing.  Always a pleasure to hear from you.

Teresa
5'8", 357 (Start)/214!!!!!(Current)/ 180? (Goal)  
 A 143 pound change!!

Alejandro Gonzalez
on 10/20/08 3:19 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Hola Teresa!!!

Well the problem is not checking back... the problem is that the level of participation has gone down... it has been more evident since Kay stopped posting her contribution...

I love to participate and be part of the lives of the people who are allowing us to enter in their lifes throgh this board. But there are less and less people sharing with us...

Love you a lot

Alex
Ms T.
on 10/18/08 3:34 am - Northern Chicagoland, IL
   I dont think the board is dead yet, we're just out and about, enjoying life.  The friendships and support we have shared here will continue to be fondly remembered as we all went thru such a major change in our lives together - with some pain and lots of grace.  From the high numbers when each post has been viewed there is still an interest in each other.....

If anyone is on Facebook or LinkedIn, its a great way to also keep in touch.  There I see Ladybug Mom, Jersey and Jaci.  I enjoy learning more about everyone's lives, outside of weight loss issues.  

Hugs to all,

~Tiffers
Alejandro Gonzalez
on 10/20/08 3:25 am - Zapopan, Mexico
I do agree with you... more and more from us are living their virtual life here to start a new life at home. That is positive and understandable. My hope is that the leaving or the lack of participation of a lot of us is because their life outhere is so nice and positive that the board is secondary. It uses to be a time two years ago in which this board became so important due to the support needed to confront the changes in my body, mind and soul. I know that the changes has gone from trully positive (as myself), to almost no changes, to disaster...

In anyway our lives need more and more attention. To be honest my participation here has gone from many hours a day to few minutes a week.

Best Regards

Alex
toleary
on 10/20/08 8:42 am - AZ
ALEX,

I hope the board is not dead just maybe a busy time for everyone, I agree I feel a part of my everyday life is missing not going to the board daily my family even ask's hey have you heard how so and so is doing lately and I say noone really posts anymore guess everyone has gone on with real life....lol

I really appreciate all of the friends and support received from this board.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK

TORI

Alejandro Gonzalez
on 10/20/08 9:03 am - Zapopan, Mexico
I do appreciate your friendship Tori...

Alex
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 154 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views