Reflections...

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/08 11:04 pm - Eau Claire, WI
Good morning everyone! Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing. The board is pretty slow moving now but I just wanted you all to know I still think of you guys often! I'm really busy here with family and school, it doesn't leave time for anything else. Life is good though! I'm healthy, my kids are healthy, and I have an amazing boyfriend that  we have a 1 year 'anniversary' coming up!

My weight situation is the same, I still can't lose back down to my lowest weight. I really seem to have no will power at all. It lasts for a day or 2 if I'm lucky. Sometimes it scares me I'm heading back, sometimes I just think I was told I'd go up at least 10 lbs from my lowest anyway and that I'm just totally normal. Then I can be honest and say I'm eating **** I'm not exercising (Yes, working out is always the first thing to go when the school semester starts up!) And oh yeah, I'm over the extra 10 lbs! haha! It's kind of funny how almost 3 yrs ago those healthy habits are so easy to dump, I guess the other 30 odd years of being a fat chick will always over rule it all!

Hugs!
Jen Jen J.
on 10/23/08 4:18 am - Houston, TX
Hey Renee,

Sounds like all is great in your corner of the world. 

I am way up from my lowest point = 2 pregnancies have made me the fat chick again.  But I would not trade it for the world.  I wanted babies and am getting them.

God Bless! Jen 
Mark 9:37a
"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 154 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.