Hellllloooooooo!

*~*Jaci *.
on 10/27/08 3:01 pm - Central Valley, CA
My favorite people, how the heck have you been?

I finally have a job (yay!)  I work at the local hardware store and try to look like I know what I'm doing, lol.  Think of a baby Home Depot :)

School is going well.  I have my concerts coming up with the two bands I'm in as well as other class related happenings.

Halloween is coming up!  With that, I'm visiting Amber in Pennsylvania!  I leave Thursday and don't come back to California until Tuesday.  I am completely excited and ready for this vacation.  Tell me about the weather, fellow Pennsylvanians!

I will have photos up as soon as possible!

Love you all!

*~*Jaci*~*

The more things the change, the more they're still the same.

toleary
on 10/28/08 2:41 pm - AZ
HELLO,

Nice to see your doing well. Is this job in lieu of Jack or addition ?  Hope all goes well with your concerts and stuff.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP.

TORI
*~*Jaci *.
on 10/29/08 4:19 am - Central Valley, CA
I was let go from Jack in March due to some crappy political scheme, ugh.  So it is not October and I just now found a job.  It truly is sad.  According to the news last night, my county in #4 in the highest unemployment percentage.  Oye!

Thank goodness I have my parents!!!!!

*~*Jaci*~*

The more things the change, the more they're still the same.

Teresa W.
on 10/29/08 11:17 am - Green River, WY

Hi Jaci!!
Good to hear you are working again.  I understand how one day you are at work and the next you discover you are on the way out!  I think the change will be great as you will learn more about nuts and bolts than you thought possible.
I hope your trip is fun and you are safe.

Teresa
5'8", 357 (Start)/214!!!!!(Current)/ 180? (Goal)  
 A 143 pound change!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 154 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 590 views