News!!!

Teresa W.
on 10/29/08 11:30 am - Green River, WY

Hello all!

I spent yesterday in Salt Lake City...... At my plastic surgeons office!!!!  I have scheduled my first round of plastic surgery in January of 2009.  I am so excited I can hardly wait.

Why wait you say.  First and foremost, I love to plan ahead.  Half the fun of any event for me is planning and thinking about it and making lists.  I know, bizarre!

Second and just as important, my tax lady found a way to claim my plastics under medical on my taxes.  I will have to get everything done in 2009 to get the maximum deduction.  I believe I am healthy and heal well so I should be good to get it all done.  I have been saving since my WLsurgery so the money is there... kinda!  I will find a way !!!! (And I ain't just whistling Dixie!)

I will start with a tummy tuck and thigh lift.  Next I will do my upper body (May or June).  I hope to finish the year with a face lift (December).

I will keep you all updated as the time gets closer.

Teresa
5'8", 357 (Start)/214!!!!!(Current)/ 180? (Goal)  
 A 143 pound change!!

Ms T.
on 10/29/08 12:12 pm - Northern Chicagoland, IL
 Rock on Sista!!  You are going to look amazing.  The tummy tuck was something that took longer to heal from than anticipated.  I did not get into exercise as soon as I should have and that has caused problems.  But regardless, I look....well, fabulous, as will you.  So excited....let me know if you have any questions on what to expect.  It is very different than our WLS experience.

xoxo

~Tiffany 
Alejandro Gonzalez
on 10/30/08 5:23 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Congratulations Teresa!!!

My best wishes for a quick, painless, afordable process!!!

Alex
toleary
on 10/31/08 4:38 pm - AZ
HOW EXCITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME KNOW ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS...........

TORI
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 154 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 590 views