Update

Carly P.
on 12/12/08 5:51 am - Fairport, NY

Hi Everyone,
  I thought I'd give you a quick update.  I can't believe its almost been 3 years since my gastric bypass, that went quick.  As I said in previous posts I'm holding my weight between 135-137, down from my original 263.  I'm very happy and still pleased with myself.  I watch what I eat and stick to the same foods pretty much everyday.  
  My only recent set back was I had to go back to counseling as my OCD/Depression kicked back in.  I believe my body was used to the dose of anti-depressants I was taking and not absorbing them all.  Since I've had the meds adjusted I am back to myself. 
  My wedding is scheduled for October 24, 2009.  My colors are light pink & silver.  We are getting married at an inter-faith chapel as we don't want a religious wedding and then my wedding reception is 10 minutes from our house.  We plan to honeymoon in Mayan Rivera in Mexico.  I will post some pics of my Fiance Joe & I shortly.
  We just got back from Las Vegas the day before Thanksgiving and it was a great stress reliever.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love,

Carly

265/132/140
Surgery/Current/Goal
Below Goal

Surgery: 1/6/06

*~*Jaci *.
on 12/14/08 1:29 am - Central Valley, CA
Awwww, what a great update Carly!!!  I can't wait to see your happy couple pictures :)

*~*Jaci*~*

The more things the change, the more they're still the same.

Alejandro Gonzalez
on 12/14/08 3:38 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Dear Carly:

As I have just said in another message, going out of depression and medicine for it was a process perhaps tougher than the one to loose weight. I felt for several months that I was living in a black hole. Nothing appeared to be positive in my life. Anything I did looked wrong. But after the healing process I can tell you that my life is bright and happy. I hope your process going out of depression will be a success!!!

Regarding your honey moon!!! I hope you will have the greatest y Mexico. The riviera Maya is wonderful!!!

Alex
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 152 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 589 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 627 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 587 views