Happy Surgiversary

CrazyShellz
on 1/27/10 8:18 pm
I am one of the 1-23'ers and left for a myriad of reasons.  Don't think I haven't periodically checked in on some of my "old" friends, however.  I have.  I am glad to see all are doing well....babies born, lives changed for the better...

I am scheduled for a panniculectomy (not abdominalplasty) in exactly one week.  I have maintained this weight for two years and am happy as a size 4...sometimes 6, depending.  Still, the panni needs to be removed and at this point I'd just like it to be over with.

The plastic surgery board was extremely unhelpful and let's just say I will never return there again.  It reminded me of why I left in the first place, to be quite honest. 

That being said, probably the only person who knows who I am is Alex.  Though I wanted to say that I am so so very proud of each and every one of you...and the battles you have fought and won, and continue to in your every day lives.

Thank you for being a very important part of mine at one time.

C
CrazyShellz
on 1/27/10 8:38 pm
I am SO lame replying to my own post.    But I see a lot of past friends keep up on Facebook.  I am there too.  If you'd like my information....if you know or remember who I am, send me a message on here and we can connect.
toleary
on 2/8/10 5:25 am - AZ

I remember you shelly didnt you have twins ? 

Tori

CrazyShellz
on 2/20/10 10:48 am
I did and I DO!  They are 5 now.
I am recovering from a panniculectomy.  I never thought the recovery would be so difficult!  I have had help with the kids for the first two week and a half and now they are home with me.

Wish me luck!
*~*Jaci *.
on 2/28/10 12:59 pm - Central Valley, CA
I remember you too!!!  Welcome back!  The recovery gets way better once those nasty drains are removed :)

Facebook?  www.facebook.com/jibboom

:)

*~*Jaci*~*

The more things the change, the more they're still the same.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 152 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 589 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 627 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 586 views