A Hopeful Note

Building A Cocoon
on 6/18/07 2:52 pm - South Central PA, PA
I'm just writing this because it is my hope that this will be when my surgery date will be set. No one is here so I suppose I am putting my hopes into the universe. Look for me in the sunset!
jewels_is_melting
on 6/21/07 5:54 am - Littleton, CO
I am right there with you! I just started my 6 month supervised diet that is required by insurance. Gosh, January 2008 seems like a long ways away!! I sure hope it gets here fast. I hope all your dreams come true!
Building A Cocoon
on 6/21/07 8:53 am - South Central PA, PA
Congratulations! I won't even get my first paperwork in until 7/19 I'm just hopeful it will go swiftly after that. I wish you the best and I hope we will see each other here a lot as time moves forward.
hmgaley
on 7/22/07 4:59 am - lafayette, IN
i started the 6 month diet a month ago so i am looking at january as well
Fallenangel2904
on 7/20/07 11:20 pm - NY
VSG on 11/14/12
Good luck to both of you!! I'm kinda just throwing myself here as well. I posted in the Dec 07 board too because that is when I HOPE to have surgery. Long story, but I have insure which has to come in after i resubmitted paperwork to them- that should be in by mid August...and then ha- I still have to start everything from scratch. (I went through ALL of this 2 years ago for lab band and found out too late into it that my insurence did not cover it- it was a BIG let down) So here I am again! lol...Well Dec/Jan will be idea for me because my college lets out in Dec, and if need be I would take off the next quater and go back in April to give myself time to heal properly. Plus my B-day is Jan 7th- so i see as it being an awesome X-mas/ B-day gift to me I wish everyone here the best of luck! With the way time flys January will be here in no time!! I feel like it was yesterday thatI started this whole process for WLS the first time and- holy moly that was 2 years ago exactly on August 1st!! WOW! lol Good luck all!! Robin
jewels_is_melting
on 7/23/07 1:23 am - Littleton, CO
My time is flying by also. I thought I would go nuts waiting but it is going super fast so far. Lets hope it keeps going this fast! The hard part will be Thanksgiving and Christmas time - I'm a little worried about that!
Rahsheeda80
on 7/30/07 1:18 am - Greensboro, NC
Well I think I will also be looking to have my surgery at this time as well.. I just started my 6 month supervised diet on 0713 and my 6 months wont be up until jan of 2008, hopefully this will pass swiftly so we all can be on that losers bench.. How is everyone doing today? Rahsheeda
Building A Cocoon
on 7/30/07 5:39 am - South Central PA, PA
It seems I've been set back a bit. They won't let me start my supervised weight loss and management until September. I'm going to try and badger them into starting sooner. There is such a backlog... I will be calling in daily for a intake date. Good luck to you all. I hope that things still work out that January is my month but it's looking more like March! Be well!
Rahsheeda80
on 7/30/07 9:31 am - Greensboro, NC
So your PCP is backed up for making initial appointment? Are you going thru your PCP or a Nutritionist? I will be praying that you still get to keep your date... Take Care
Building A Cocoon
on 8/17/07 2:12 pm - South Central PA, PA
There has to be a medical exam and intake before your 6 month program begins. I have put myself on the waiting list in case some one cancels. I can only hope. I'm sure it won't be before march now. You all will be 60 pounds down by the time I roll in. Don't forget to wave at me and save a spot on the loser's bench for me. Be well
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 663 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 788 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 903 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 908 views