I have a date!! Yipee! 1/08/08

prettybaby80
on 11/12/07 7:41 am - bronx, NY
Finally got a call from the receptionist, my surgery date is 1/8/08! My 6 month supervised diet ends Dec 20th, so finally! I'm praying once everything is submitted i'm good to go! Good luck to everyone!
hannahsm0mmy
on 11/13/07 5:16 am - Houston, TX
We are going to be re-birthday twins!! My surgery was rescheduled for Jan. 8, 08. I was originally supposed to have it Nov. 15th but after I had my EGD done they found a little gastric erosion so now I'm on Aciphex for 6 weeks. But I'm still excited about my January date!! Good luck on your diet! I had to do the 6 month diet also.
prettybaby80
on 11/13/07 8:24 am - bronx, NY
Hi amy! Good luck to you as well. I'm not on the liquid diet yet. I'm just soo worried that I will be denied. . The recept originally gave me 12/18 for surgery but since i'm not done w/ the supervised diet...she gave me a later date. I'm nervous as heck. My vitamin D levels are too low, so i'm on vita d pills until surgery. Keep us posted!
Debbie R.
on 11/17/07 11:33 pm - MN
My re-birthday is with you guys! I'm a Jan 8 baby too!! This waiting part is the worst. I was originally scheduled for Oct 9th - but the insurance company said they never received any of my paperwork and was resubmitted. Approved in 7 days!!! But due to Vacation and work schedules - I had to put it off until January!
Kelly K.
on 12/7/07 9:22 am - Escondido, CA
I'm with you all too!! Congrats to all of us!!!! Can't wait!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 663 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 788 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 903 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 908 views