I am ready for surgery..

Tina Cook
on 12/20/07 6:52 pm - Frankston, TX
My surgery date is 1/4/08. I am all cleared for surery finished my last tests yesterday and now I am starting my pre-diet of the protien shakes and stuff today. I cant wait my new life will begin soon. I am so excited. Is there any good advice out there for me. I am having the lap band. Tina
Toni Ocean
on 12/27/07 12:58 pm - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 01/15/08 with
waahoo, tina! congratulations! it's great that your surgery is coming so soon. how's the pre-surgery diet going? if you celebrate christmas, how was that for you? wishing you all the best...and will be sending good thoughts your way on 1/4! toni (to be banded on 1/15)
Tina Cook
on 12/27/07 8:15 pm - Frankston, TX
My pre-surgery diet is going okay. Fine except for the protien shakes the doctor gave me to drink. I gag everytime I drink them. Christmas went fine. I ate the meat and green beans. It was hard at first, but just thinking about how much better I will feel and look it made it okay. Also the b/c pills I had to start back on has made me ill too. I have to take them though. No babies for a couple of years if then.Thanks for the inspiration.. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 652 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 783 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 898 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 903 views