January 17

Paula C.
on 12/29/07 4:42 am - Pensacola, FL
Got my date - January 17 at Sacred Heart Pensacola, Fl. Anyone else going to be there?
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/07 5:58 am - Canada
That's great that you've got your date! Congratulations! I'm not near you at all...wayyy up in Canada, but I'd love to be in Florida!
grajuit
on 12/29/07 4:54 pm - folsom, CA
hello there! my date is also on january 17th in california. congratulations and look forward to a marvelous 2008~
BrookLayne
on 12/30/07 1:58 am - CA
Hi teresa! I am in Yuba City CA. I will be having surgery in Sacramento on the 14th. I am sending lots of good thoughts for you that week!!!!
grajuit
on 12/30/07 1:02 pm - folsom, CA
Hi Brook! I am actually in Folsom and having my surgery in South San Francisco. Hpw do you feel about the surgery? I am very excited, yet a bit nervous. Just remember that your local virtual friend will be thinking about you.
BrookLayne
on 1/3/08 10:31 am - CA
I had my preop appoint at the hospital and with my surgeon yesterday. I was so nauseated and worried on my drive down. It was weird because I didnt think I was nervous at all! After talking to my doc and getting lots of details, I feel much better and am R E A D Y for next Monday to get here. Whew.
grajuit
on 1/3/08 11:16 am - folsom, CA
Glad that went well. What do they review during the pre-op appt?
BrookLayne
on 1/7/08 1:23 am - CA
I met with the NUT to go over the post-op diet again. Then I met with Dr to see if I had any questions regarding the procedure etc. She let me know that I was third in line for surgery that day. She gave me a thumbs up because I lost 2 lbs since my last visit with her and that was even over the holidays! yeah me LOL It was a pretty laid-back easy visit and it did wonders to calm my nerves. Dr Machado is awesome. I am ready to go next monday!!!
grajuit
on 1/7/08 7:25 am - folsom, CA
Ok -- very nice~ I am happy that you were able to lose 2 more lbs. It was tough during the holidays for me. It looks like I lost .50 during the holidays, but I am also very bloated due to my mestrual cycle. I am due any day. My scale is playing roller coaster on me. One minute it says one thing....the other it says another thing. As long as I weigh in tomorrow at least at my goal weight or less. My doctor had me do some additional blood work, so he will probably review it tomorrow. I also meet with the anethesiologist and have a preop appt tomorrow afternoon. I am praying that things go smoothly tomorrow. I will be thinking about you on Monday.... Please make sure you keep in touch.
goldylocks
on 12/31/07 12:37 am - Groningen, Netherlands
My date is also Jan 17 but I am travelling from my home in the Netherlands all the way to New Dehli. I am quite exited so far but tomorrow my preop diet begins and I tried some of the stuff earlier and the taste is interesting, the closest comparison I can come up with is blended cardboard, but hey it's all for a good cause right? :-p Anyone else travelling far from home for the surgery? Is a family member or friend coming with? My mother is going to be with me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 663 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 788 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 903 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 908 views