New to the group

Julie Kirby
on 12/29/07 7:54 pm - APO AE, NY
Hi everyone, I am new to this so bare with me. I have my surgery on the 8th of Jan. But what is really scary for me is that my husband is military and we are stationed in Germany. I will be going thru this with my family not being here to help and support. My husband can only do so much, when all you want is ur parents!!! My husband has been so great thru all this and there is so much more to go thru. It will be worth it in the upcoming months and years. I am getting nervous and excited all at the same time. I have to strat my liquid diet tomorrow. I am buliding myself up for this. Since food has always been my crutch to lean on for so many years. I can do it!!!!!!! So if anyone has any advice that can help with anything just let me know. To all that is having surgery CONGRATS!!!!!!
mdmoody
on 12/30/07 7:54 am - West Chester, PA
I am also starting my liquid diet tomorrow and I am terrified. I have been leaning on food so long, especially carbs, it is hard to imagine being able to stay on liquids for fourteen days. I have no suggestions, but am am just glad to find someone else as anxious as me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 663 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 788 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 903 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 908 views