Scared

mimiX6
on 1/1/08 12:21 pm
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and need encouragement to go through with this. I am scheduled for 1/7/07 with Dr. Hargroder. Not sure if I will go through with it am very doubtful?
evydog
on 1/1/08 1:04 pm
Hi, Its completely normal to be scared.... I think that means that you've really thought this through. I was terrified... now I'm 10 weeks post op and I look back and I'm so glad I went through with this.
mimiX6
on 1/2/08 10:20 am
Michelle, Thanks for the encouragement, I have thought it through and thought and thought and thought.............my brain is tired.
Toni Ocean
on 1/1/08 4:20 pm - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 01/15/08 with
dawn, it is completely normal to be scared. in fact, it would be a little strange if you weren't. breathe. remember why you've decided to this. get as much support here as you need. toni (i'm in seattle, too. will have lap band on 1/15/08)
Songbird1002
on 1/3/08 12:15 am - Pinson, AL
Hi Dawn - congrats on your surgery date. I hope to be banded soon also, but just starting the process. I think it's normal to be a little afraid also. I get a little scared and then I think of other health issues - so it is either this surgery now or perhaps other more major surgeries in the future due to the weight I can't seem to lose (weight bearing joints hurt sometimes, family history of heart trouble). Not to mention high cholesterol, BP, sleep apnea, and GERDS. So then I get excited about the lap band and see it as a way to avoid a lot of other complications. I'm excited for you - I will be praying a good surgical experience for you! Song (aka Jena)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 657 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 900 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views