Made it thru my surgery on 1-2... Got a lot of discomfort going on.

llottie
on 1/3/08 7:22 am
Hello, I am still excited about my accomplishment. I just made it home today. However, I am pretty bloated and uncomfortable. Has anyone elxe experienced this?
Acadia_
on 1/3/08 8:04 am
Congratulations! You're officially on the losers bench! I hope you get some answers to your questions - I've still got a week or so to go before my surgery! I'm glad you're home and healthy! Our first January surgery!
Kelly K.
on 1/3/08 1:47 pm - Escondido, CA
Way to go Lakisha, congratulations on making it through! I've heard that that is common because during the procedure, some surgeons blow air into your abdomen...as well as the iv they are putting in a lot of fluids...hope this helps... Kelly
BradysGirl12
on 1/6/08 9:35 am - Boston, MA
Hi Lakisha! Congrats! I also had my surgery on Jan 2nd but I didn't get realized until Friday. I also am pretty uncomfortable and it mostly comes from drinking water too fast. But while in the hospital the gas pains were from the all the IVs that I had and the surgery itself. Remember, it is major surgery and it takes some time to heal. So relax and take some time for yourself!! Meg
grajuit
on 1/7/08 7:48 am - folsom, CA
Welcome back, Lakisha! I am glad you are home in the comfort of your own home. Bloating and gas pains appear to be normal. My surgery is not until 1/17, but I have read a whole lot on the process and recovery. Best of luck during the next few weeks and months.....Keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 657 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 900 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views