Terrified!!

TJ_1980
on 1/3/08 11:02 am - ft benning, GA
I got my surgery date today(jan. 7th) and i am terrified! I think i am more nervous than anything. I have been waiting and waiting and now it is finally here and I freak out~~typical me. I thought I would be relieved to finally have a date. Did anyone else feel like this or am I just nuts!
TexieC
on 1/3/08 11:19 am - DFW, TX
You are not nuts. My date is the 9th and it seems like it's been an emotional roller coaster ever since my pre-op visit. I go from terrified to really excited. I went and paid for the hostpital and everything last Friday and was so scared I thought I wanted to back out. There is a post on another forum about fear that helped calm me somewhat: http://vsgfaq.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=19 It also helps me to read about everyone's wonderful success when I get all freakey. I will remember you in my prayers this week and be sending tons of good vibes your way. Be sure and let me know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to it.
TJ_1980
on 1/4/08 7:34 am - ft benning, GA
Thanks for the prayers and the link I LOVED IT! When you look at it that way, i would be nuts not to get it. And when you are feeling better definitely let me know so we can compare notes. Good luck and you will be in my prayers also!
Destiny Fulfilled
on 1/5/08 7:12 am - Washington, DC
I will be praying for you! We have surgery on the same day. Put your fears in Gods hands. He will handel the rest. If you don't already know, please join us on the Black American Forum. You'll Love it!!!
dishawn
on 1/4/08 2:42 am - CA
I can understand you being terrified. My date is not until February 8th, and I am loosing my mind already. I continue to pray.... It is difficult because my friend (who is a size 4, wet on a good day ) continue to tell me to do it NATURAL, as if I have not tried every diet possible. But try to relax and know that GOD is good all the time and he did not bring you this far to leave you.....Who is your dr and where are you? I am in Cali and my dr is Dr. Aceves. I was not approved thru insurance, so I will be a self pay...
TJ_1980
on 1/4/08 7:25 am - ft benning, GA
I had to go thru everyone telling me to just run it off and drink water, LOL! Like i havent been on every diet on earth. They can complain because they are all small. I just ignore everybody and do what is right for me. I am doing better today and trust me god is the only thing keeping me sane right now! I am in ft bragg, nc. My doctor is jason hiles. I wonder why your insurance didnt pay, I am covered. I couldnt imagine having to pay, that must be hard for you. I hope everything works out ok.
TexieC
on 1/4/08 9:22 am - DFW, TX
One my all-time favorties is people telling me I just need to eat breakfast. Yea, like I got this butt from not eating breakfast!!!
TJ_1980
on 1/5/08 12:05 pm - ft benning, GA
Breakfast to the rescue!! You are hilarious! If it was that easy no one would be overweight. I cant stand to be around people who think like that, it just irritates me now.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 657 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 900 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views