STRESSED -SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!

Rockii
on 1/3/08 2:16 pm - BAY AREA, CA
I have my date set for 01/10/08 the last visit 12/17 I gained a few pounds =( and my doctor told me I need to lose weight before my surgery.. I'M FREAKING OUT cause I have not lost anything I feel like I have gain =( I need to do something FAST .... Does anyone have idea's ???????????????????? Has this happen to someone before ????????? I have 7 days I want to at least lose something to show ???????? PLEASE HELP !
dlg253
on 1/3/08 3:02 pm
Can you tell us how many pounds and are you on a liquid diet already cause i would suggest that. You could try the celebrity diet shake they sell at major chain drugstores like Walgreens. The drink says you could lose up to 10 pounds in 2 days. I know some people who have lost five or six pounds in a couple of days with the shake.
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/08 3:36 pm
HI, the medifast 3 times a day made me drop 5 lbs in three days, all water probably but if you want to impress?? Good luck wiith the appointment with your dr. and remember the reason you go for this WLS tool, to help you where depending solely on will power does not do it for you...Personally, I will love to be rid of the blame game and being looked at as the person who FAILS at losing weight, so stop being so hard on yourself and telling it as it is might be the way forward for now. Anneke
Acadia_
on 1/3/08 10:41 pm
If you really want to lose weight, do the liquid diet, and STICK to it! You HAVE to lose weight on it!
Toni Ocean
on 1/6/08 8:32 am - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 01/15/08 with
the pre-op nurse told me that if i hadn't lost enough by my pre-op appt (appt 1/8; surgery 1/15), then i could just drink crystal light and pee it out. it's not the healthiest thing in the world, but it would work. at the same time, i will tell you that i've lost 20 pounds on the liquid protein diet...and i've only been on it for 10 days. my bmi is high, which is probably why it's been so easy, but it has worked. toni o
Rockii
on 1/6/08 2:39 pm - BAY AREA, CA
What is the liquid protein diet ? I'm drinkin slim fast and water, crystalight ! What else can I take? My date is set for this Thursday ! LEt me know thanks
sexyback1808
on 1/6/08 1:09 pm - NJ
Just a sugesstion, what about going on liquids that do not have too much salt. Have a family member or friend make you some broth, drink water and hot tea ( no sugar or sugar substitutes.) Good luck, my date 1/08
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 657 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 900 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views