MISERABLE stupid medifast!

jennifer M.
on 1/3/08 9:01 am - Cincinnati, OH
Ok so I am on the medifast/liquid diet, I cheated today a little bit and now I am freaking out hes going to have to cut open my stomach...but some people don't have to do this at all?! I WANT TO KNOW WHYYYY haha I need that doctor..I know losing isnt a bad thing but I am seriously starving! Anyone else feel the same?!
Acadia_
on 1/3/08 11:08 am
I can see why the liquid diet is so bad...it's boring. I find it filling, but I miss things that I normally would enjoy. I would keep the cheating to the bare minimum...just so there aren't any complications with surgery...do the best you can! Some people add things, like sugar free flavourings. Try broths, too!
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/08 1:57 pm
So you have joined the club!! I started on 1/1 and will have to be on this for 2 weeks..I found that it tastes somewhat better mixed in no fat yoghurt and do mix protein powder in lean soup in the evenings. You can get kind of neutral tasting high protein, no fat, no carb powder which is doable. Good luck with it and it does prepare you for what comes next, I find my anger is not just about the bad tasting food but is also related to saying good bye to a very very close friend, her name is comfort food, keep it up, anneke
ladybugs771
on 1/7/08 1:56 am - Peterborough, Canada
I to started the optifast today, and it taste horrid, I can't get it down, don't know what to do, I am going to starve to death. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 657 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 900 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views