I'm sick

Kathy W.
on 1/4/08 3:39 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
I have surgery in 11 days and I am getting a cold. The good news is that I am going to see the doctor at 4. I have waited too long to put this off over a stupid cold. I hope I can get over it since it's just a baby cold.
Acadia_
on 1/4/08 4:17 am
Awww, that's too bad. I hope you can get over it before you go, or that the doctor can give you something to help fight it off. Hopefully they wouldn't postpone surgery for a cold, anyway?!
fairyluver
on 1/4/08 7:49 am
I woke up with a cold yesterday and my surgery is on the 22nd of this month! My mom told me about Zycam, so I went out and bought it. I got the fast dissolving tabs, you melt one on your tongue every three hours and it's supposed to speed up your recovery and make the cold pass faster. It's been 1 day and I am already a believer. I feel so much better already, like my cold is already going to be gone in a day or two. My husband is the one who got me sick and he's had the cold almost 2 weeks!~ Try it, for 8 bucks what does it hurt? Good luck!
FrancesG
on 1/6/08 1:51 pm - Kissimmee, FL
hopefully you are feeling better.. It happened to me too before surgery exactly like you..I took everything I could think of to get rid of it and I was trying to hide it from my Dr. when I went before surgery. I still had some cough but I was able to hide it..I had my surgery and everything went fine. I think is bad to hide it from your Dr. But I think he would have noticed it anyways when they did all my labs before surgery.. Good luck..lots of OJ...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 657 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 900 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views