Anyone on the 25th?

Debbie G.
on 1/17/08 9:32 am - Orangeville, Canada
Just wondering if any one will be having their surgery on the 25th. That is my one year anniversary and I was hoping to have a surgery buddy that I could be an angel for. All the best to everyone having surgery. This is the best thing you will ever do for yourself. My one year anniversary is next Friday and so far I have lost 138 pounds and can't believe how much better my life has been since this surgery. You can do it everyone and you'll never regret this decision. Cheers Debbie G 303/273/165/155 HW/SW/CW/GW
Moonraker
on 1/18/08 11:38 am - Mackinaw, IL
I have my surgery January 25th at 12 noon, in Clinton Illinois, Dr. Sidney, I am getting very nervous, everyonce in awhile I give a thought of, have I made the right decision, but it doesn't last long,I have started my liquid diet, seems the inches are coming off better than the pounds.I hope to go back to work on the following Wed. I have sit down job I work for a Dr. as a triage nurse. think that will be possible, I would love to have you as my angel, I am 59 yrs old birthday coming up Feb the Big 60! God Bless you! Becky
erndit
on 1/20/08 5:35 am - Anchorage, AK
Hello, I have surgery on 1/25/08 in Anchorage,Alaska at 4pm... I excited and nervous but I am so ready for the 25th to come. U r going back to work quick? I am taking 2 wks off but we will see how I feel. I sit down to at work... Good Luck and I will think about u on the 25th... Juanetta
erndit
on 1/20/08 5:26 am - Anchorage, AK
Hello, My surgery is on the 25th at 4pm..I am so excited,nervous and all of the above. I would love for u to b my angel...I need all the positive support I can get... Thanks Juanetta...
Moonraker
on 1/21/08 8:40 am - Mackinaw, IL
Hey lets be each others angel, would love to chat with you daily, I am 59 and a mom of 7, 2 sets of twins, but none of them are little any more, now I have my 6 grandchildren to doddle over.
phoren98
on 1/21/08 1:06 am - TX
Hello, I am having the Lap Band Surgery on the 25th with Dr. Spivak in Houston, TX. I can't wait!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 663 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 788 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 903 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 908 views