Triactive Treatment Post Tummy Tuck.............WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

CHRISTINE
BEARDSLEY JOB

on 1/18/08 9:39 pm - Atlanta, GA
I don't get on the board as much as I use to but I had to share. I had my T/T with Dr. Titus Duncan here in Atlanta on Jan 2, 2008. Everything has been going great. Obviously, there is the normal swelling. Well Dr. Duncan referred me to Dr Alex with The Phoenix Health Institute. She has been a Dr. in the Atlanta area for years and just opened a new practice. One of the things she does is Triactive Treatment. Now this treatment was only approved by the FDA three years ago it started in Italy. It is primarily known for lessen cellulite but also is used prior and post tummy tuck. It opens open the lymphatic system and let me tell you after one 35 min treatment my swelling has gone down tremendously. The cost is $75 a treatment and you need to go at least 2 times a week for a total of 6 visits. It helps not only with the swelling but also contouring your new tummy area. I usually do not get on the band wagon with things like this simple because it gets expensive. But after GB then a T/T (btw I couldn't get ins to pay for) another $450 in the big scheme of things is worth the investment. Btw they removed 9 lbs in excess skin from my Tummy!!!!! Please let me know if you want anymore info on this. Christine 314 (Nov 2005).............204 (Jan 2008)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 663 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 788 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 903 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 908 views