I'm not a loser anymore!!

Gwendolyn Jones
on 1/19/08 4:27 pm - ANTELOPE, CA
Did anyone gain over the holidays? I'm two years out in March, I've gained 10 pounds and they won't go away. I'm trying everything that I can think of. I refuse to gain anymore that the 10. So far I've been able to control that, I just can"t lose what I've gained! Any ideas out there? My doctor will strangle me if I hav'nt lost this by my two year exam March 6th. Any ideas would be nuch appriciated. Thank you much. Gwen
mac409
on 1/19/08 11:22 pm
Hi Gwen I have not had my surgery yet but I remember reading something that I think will help. Go to http://www.amylhwilliams.com and click on pouch rules for dummies. I remember other ladies having your problem said it was very helpful and they again started loosing. Please let me know if you find it helpful and if it works. Bernadette Good luck
liannalynn
on 1/29/08 12:39 pm
Hi.. I am Lianna. I feel teh same way. I am looking for a pre-digested whey protein to drink. I am going back on a liquid diet then soft etc. to losr again. I hate this. I am here if ya need an ear. Or wanna share ideas! Lianna Easter
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 663 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 788 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 903 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 908 views