Any feed back on Dr. Douglas Krahn, MD

Skippie711
on 1/31/08 5:39 am - Colton, CA
Any one used Douglas Krahn with Western Bariatric in San Bernardino, CA? What do you think of him as a surgeon? How can I find out more about him? I went to his seminar the other night and he stated that he has completed over 1,000 RNY and 200 lap band procedures. I am considering lap band - is 200 a significant amout of procedures to consider him very profecient? Thanks for your input.
Mysstwalker
on 2/2/08 12:30 pm - Riverside, CA
RNY on 01/30/08 with
Dr. Krahn just did my surgery on January 30th. He is THE BEST! Very caring, knowledgeable, comforting, I couldnt have asked for a better experience. I had an RNY and had some adhesions from previous hernias that he took care of also, I have met NO patients that have anything bad to say about him. When I was in his office for an appt last week, there were several band patients there for their fills, and they were all very enthusiastic about him. You will be in VERY good hands with Dr. Krahn. Good luck!
Barb McGraw
on 9/11/08 5:02 am - Mount Hermon, CA
Lap Band on 05/18/05 with
Don't know whether you'ave had your surgery yet, but I was banded with dr. Krahn in May 2005 - was his second band. I'm up in  northern CA now, but all my followup surgeons said heplaced the band in a perfect position. Let me know how you are doing. I teach LapBanders now about getting good support groups.
Barb McGraw
Where the Redwoods meet the Pacific ocean
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 652 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 783 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 898 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 903 views