Down 50 POUNDS!!!

agilityrulz
on 3/6/09 2:23 am - TX
So I weighed this morning and I am now down 50 pounds, this is an awesome feeling.. I am about 7.5 weeks out and never would have thought that I would loose 50 pounds in 8 weeks.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Chrissy

extremefaithinhim156

on 3/6/09 4:19 am
Congrats to you!!!  I had my surgery jan. 5th.  I am down 55 lbs.  I feel like i should be further ahead.  Tell me, what is your daily routine, food and exercise-wise?

extremefaithinhim15666
:

agilityrulz
on 3/12/09 2:37 am - TX
I have a bariatric shake in the morning (39 total grams of protein), may snack on some Reduced fat wheat thins (3 or 4), lunch is usally turkey chili that I mix some AnyWhey protein into, have a Super Whey Protein shot (26 grams of protein), dinner is usally turkey, fish or chicken. I try to get about 80 grams of protein a day and drink atleast 64 ounces (morning shake is about 16 ounces, Super shot 2.6 ounces, then water or flavored water). I go home and box on the Wii for a bit, do some Yoga and strength training on the Wii for about 30 mins then maybe walk on the treadmill.
Your weight loss will also depend on what weight you started at, if you were on the low end you will loose it slower. At my highest I was 289 pounds, I can't wait to get below 200 pounds.
I have been told that getting your protein and fluids will be helpful in the weight loss.

You are doing great and keep it up. Remember you may be loosing inches and not the pounds then switch.

Chrissy

kathleenann
on 3/6/09 7:37 am - Potsdam, NY
Congratulations!  Keep up the good work.
 - Kathleen

Karen O.
on 3/7/09 6:29 am - Erie, PA
Congrats!! I am almost 6 weeks out and I have lost almost 35 lbs ... can't wait till I get to 50 lbs!
                                                       K a r e n
                    Lap RNY Gastric Bypass JANUARY 26, 2009

Jaime D.
on 3/8/09 12:43 am - Kingsland, GA
Wow!  You guys are doing great!!  Congrats!
Jaime
Start/Preop/current/goal
248/236/224/140

denisemoe1
on 3/8/09 4:28 pm - Avon, IN
Wow, that is a lot.  I am almost 6 weeks from surgery and have only lost 27 pounds.  I only eat 300 calories a day, exercise for 45 minutes hard every day and drink all of my protein and about 100 ounces of water.    I don't know how people loss that quick...tell me.
Denise, Indianapolis

LAP RNY (1/28/09)
Happy2Bme
on 3/9/09 2:56 pm - CA
You Rock, Congratulations!

............................................................. ~ Yet Pressing ~

wichita_loser
on 3/12/09 7:18 am - Wichita, KS
Feels good huh!!!
How much have you gone down in your clothing sizes?

I was wearing a size 24 jean and now am in an 18.
I was in a 4X shirt and now am in a 2X.
I was a 46DDD bra and now am a 40D.

<--- hair is starting to fall out....better get going on my protein intake!!!
~AMANDA~

Biggest 327+/ first appt 307/ surgery day 282/ current 202/ goal 157

caligal559
on 3/12/09 11:12 am - fresno, CA
Hello everyone well i havent posted on here in a while and im glad to hear everyone is losing!!! I had surgery on jan 5th and i have lost 56 pounds!!! I feel better and i was in a size 26 now im in a size 22 but those are too loose now and im in medical scrubs all day because i work at a hospital and i was in size 4x and now i can fit into a size xL in pants and 2x in shirts so its going good.. hope all of you are doing well and we'll see you soon!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 1/2 years
GoldFish · 1 replies · 875 views
Roll call!!
iisme · 0 replies · 797 views
gaining it back
wichita_loser · 6 replies · 1642 views
Feeling stuck...
EllenFan · 2 replies · 931 views
New goals?
LastOptionAttorney · 1 replies · 854 views