OK, I have hit my first offical stall

agilityrulz
on 4/21/09 3:28 am - TX
I am happy that it took 3 months to hit my first stall, but bummed that I am in an almost 2 week stall.  I have increased my exercise in the last month and was thinking that it would be coming off steadily still.  Oh well I knew this would happen, plus I am excited that I have lost 70 pounds so far. 
I know that this is part of the process but it still stinks when you are dealing with it.  I am going to get some extra protein and fluids in and see if that will help me out..

Just wanted to vent about it!!  Thanks for listening (reading)...

Chrissy

donna-u
on 4/21/09 3:38 am
Hi, I had the same problem at 3 months and I was visiting my sister and she said I was not eating enough. I went to a 1,000 cal low fat high protein low  carb and lost alot and have lost well on it ever since. I have completed my goal and am healthy, happy and smaller than I have ever been in my life. Hope this helps you. LOL Donna_u
agilityrulz
on 4/28/09 3:42 am - TX
I am happy to report that I have broken my stall.  I lost another 3 pounds, which isn't much considering that I was loosing about 6 pounds a weeks for awhile.  But I will take it, I have increased my activities and gotten back to not eating late.

Thanks,
Chrissy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 1/2 years
GoldFish · 1 replies · 875 views
Roll call!!
iisme · 0 replies · 797 views
gaining it back
wichita_loser · 6 replies · 1642 views
Feeling stuck...
EllenFan · 2 replies · 931 views