JAN 4TH, 3 MORE DAYS!

sunshine105
on 1/2/10 2:11 am - Warren, MI
My surgery is exactly the same time as you and I have to be there at 5:30am.  I'll be thinking good thoughts for you while I'm waiting to go into surgery.  If you do the same, I think it will be comforting to us knowing someone else is going through the same thing at the same time!

I am sloshing my way through the liquid diet.  My husband says he doesn't know how anyone can live on sugar free jello for a week.  I keep reminding him I am also drinking protein supplements but it doesn't sink in.  Anyway, today is the last day of protein supplements as tomorrow I can have only clear liquids and then nothing after midnight....yikes!

This last month seems like it has gone by so fast!

Where will you be having your surgery in NC?  My dad lives there.

TTYL,

Sandi
Roxy2974
on 1/2/10 1:50 pm - Austell, GA
I will definately be thinking about you!
Charlotte, NC @ Presbyterian Hospital.
WOW, only clear liquids tomorrow? I will continue my liquid until Midnight. I have to bath and wash with some stuff and b4 I go to hospital!
Will look for u tomorrow.
Roxy(Ahari)

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Tinkers107
on 1/3/10 9:30 am - Dyer, IN
Hi guys....just wanted to let you know my surgery is tomorrow too. I will be thinking about both of you. My surgery isn't until 12:45 so you guys will both be done before I go. Good Luck to us all.

Erika

Example 1

mhlewicki
on 1/22/10 8:47 am
Hi all. My surgery was also on the 4th... at 7:30 AM!!!  I was just wondering how you were all doing!

I have lost almost 30 lbs and have good days and bad. I have not yet reached that stage where I can say I am happy I have done this... I know that day will come, but it's not here yet!

I look forward to hearing how you are all doing!

Most Active
Recent Topics