TWO YEARS AGO TODAY!

Andi B
on 2/17/06 9:03 am - Canton, OH
Good evening, all! I usually am a lurker here, on the grad board and the main message board but tonite I am posting. I am very very happy! Two years ago today I had my WLS and have never once regretted it! I have lost 135 lbs total! Words can't express how grateful and blessed I feel today. I really need to get some before and after pics on my page and on my and here too. I am not good at figuring that stuff out...haha. I also need to update my page...but have been so busy living life and spending all my money on clothes and shoes, boots,etc I have no complaints and have not had any complications post op. At this time I have no issues with anything. I am happy!! I have learned alot from the boards and am thankful they are here to learn from.... sooooo to everyone tonight, have a great weekend. I'm celebrating my "rebirth" day with a good movie and some delicious flavored coffee! Hugs, Andi 315/175/165-170 my goal.
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/06 11:08 am - CA
Andi, Glad you decided to come out of lurking. PLease post more often. It is great to hear from everyone. Happy 2nd anniversary to you too. Isn't it fun to be out shopping. I love shoes again and keep telling my hubby a person can never have too many pairs. LOL I agree, we learn from those that went before us and also those that are in the same point of the journey as us. The support, the knowledge, the friendship is uncomparable. Congratulations on all of your successes. Mary
Andi B
on 2/17/06 12:31 pm - Canton, OH
Thanks, Mary yes it's fun to shop, until I have to pay the bill I am just ecstatic to be healthy and fashionable at the same time.... does that make me sound shallow and vain?? I think it does but I spent too many years being insecure and unhappy with myself. I think I kinda deserve to treat myself well now.... they're having a sale at the mall this weekend.....guess I'll have to check it out....hehehe Andi
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/06 1:16 pm - CA
Andi, I honestly don't think it is being vain. I remember all the years (even as a kid -- I've always been overweight) of having to "settle" with whatever fit. Now to have choices is AWESOME and a new experience totally. Have fun shopping!!! I'll be there with you in spirit. Mary
WandaP
on 2/18/06 10:38 am - West, TN
Happy two year anniversary to you, Andi!!!! It is so much fun shopping now for fashionable clothes and cute shoes, isn't it? Its so nice to be able to be choosy now and not to just settle for what fits. And I don't know about you, but I bet, if you're like me, you can shop a whole lot longer now! Glad you posted!! Wanda
Most Active