Too funny

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 10:21 am - CA
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/02-2004/roster.html I was looking at the roster of members on this board to see familiar names, the number of people and I realized it also showed how many times each of us had posted since we joined this particular board. Years ago, I use to get in trouble at work for talking too much and now seeing that I have posted 1204 times in the last two years I really had to laugh. How many times have you posted? (you don't actually have to post it, just thought it was interesting). Also missing members that many of you asked about may still be around just not here. You can check out their profile and/or e-mail address if available from the above link ... why not write them and tell them to come back and tell us how they are doing. Mary
WandaP
on 2/27/06 10:47 am - West, TN
Wow, Mary!!! I had no idea there were so many Feb04 members!!! I checked my name and am amazed that I've posted 290 times. If I had to guess, I would have thought that I had posted... at the most.... 50 times. What an eye opener! Thanks, Wanda
Most Active